Thomas J. McDonald, CPA
Tom is a 1962 graduate of Tamaqua High School. He earned a BS
degree in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University in 1966.
After graduation, he joined the accounting
firm of Haskins & Sells (now DeLoitte & Touche), in the
Philadelphia office and later transferred to the Allentown office.
In 1970, he became controller of Country Miss, Inc., a company
that designs, manufactures and sells women's clothing. He was
hired as a tax specialist for the firm of Concannon, Gallagher,
Miller & Associates in 1973. Three years later, he and Van
Filipos formed Filipos, McDonald & Associates, and in 2002,
they merged with Buckno Lisicky & Company.
- American Institute of Certified Public
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified
- Past President and Board member of
Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- 30-year member, past president and
treasurer of Northwest Bethlehem Lions Club
- Past Treasurer of Lions District 14K
- Past Controller of The Bethlehem Authority
- Past Board Member and Treasurer of
Community Services for Children
- Past Treasurer of The Bethlehem Club