R. Dietz, CPA
Randy served in
the U.S. Coast Guard and then went on to receive a BA degree in
Business Administration from Moravian College. Currently the Managing
Director of the firm, he joined Buckno Lisicky & Company in
1978 and became a Shareholder in 1986.
Randy has experience with manufacturing,
construction, financial services, distributions and retail companies.
He delivers expertise in audits, reviews, compilations, computer
auditing, and tax matters.
A native of Quakertown, Bucks County,
Randy resides in Lower Macungie Township with his family.
- American Institute of Certified Public
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified
Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past President of Lehigh Valley Chapter
- Past Member of the Estate Planning
Council of the Lehigh Valley
- The Girl's Club of Allentown, Past
Areas of Expertise
- Construction & Contracting
- Dental Practices
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
- Estate/Retirement Planning
- Retail Businesses
- Veterinary Practices